Here is a course that allows you to become aware of the issues linked to the digitalization of catering, and to the foodtechization of the hotel industry in general. Don’t hesitate to share it, but remember to notify me 😉
The course will be enhanced at the rate of one article per week, stay tuned and don't hesitate to subscribe to the newsletter to be informed when a new chapter is put online!
I. The delivery market
- Chapter 1: The end of monopolies and uberization
- Chapter 2: Overview of the different delivery players
- Chapter 3: Key figures
II. Food trends for 2019 and 2020
- Chapter 1: The kitchen, a disappearing room?
- Chapter 2: The consumer profile is changing
- Chapter 3: The polarization of moments of consumption
- Chapter 4: Trendy dishes
- Chapter 5: The “healthy” trend in restaurants
III. Food delivery in practice
- Chapter 1 : Problems linked to the boom in home delivery
- Chapter 2 : Which marketplace to choose for your restaurant?
- Chapter 3: Internalization of delivery and click&collect
Chapter 4: What scooter and bicycle solutions for its delivery fleet
- Chapter 5: Tips for improving your profitability
- Chapter 6: Tips for improving your order volume
IV. Tools to digitalize your restaurant
- Chapter 1 : Test of the best tablet cash registers
- Chapter 2 : Testing the best HR planning and management solutions
- Chapter 3: Instagram, new ally or danger for restaurateurs?
- Chapter 4: How to manage your restaurant's inventory and optimize your margins with the Koust solution
V. Hygiene in catering
- Chapter 1 : Summary of the Health Control Plan
- Chapter 2 : Staff hygiene
- Chapter 3: The Cleaning and Disinfection Plan
- Chapter 4: Allergens
- Premises and equipment