Here is a free and open course that will allow you to learn about digital entrepreneurship and management 2.0. Through this course, I will try to convey to you the different thoughts related to the digitalization of a company, and how to adapt your teams to the challenges of web 2.0.
I. Theoretical introduction and postulates
- Chapter 1 : The 10 changes that management and recruitment are experiencing
- Chapter 2 : The 10 questions to ask yourself to develop your digital strategy
II. Tools and Best practices
- Chapter 3: The 6 stages of launching a project
- Chapter 4: SME / VSE: the 5 phases of creating your website
- Chapter 5: Why e-entrepreneurs need to learn to code
- Chapter 6: Statistics and surveys as a barrier to innovation
- Chapter 7: The corporate social network deciphered in 10 points
- Chapter 8: Culture of innovation: how to digitalize an organization from the inside?
- Chapter 9: 10 tips for minimizing agency effects in digital outsourcing
- Chapter 10: Focus on the two main types of web communication for VSEs
- Chapter 11: Start-up, how to avoid the Cargo Cult in business strategy
- Chapter 12: The importance of digitalizing your supplier relationship